I know the new installment of "Twisted Metal" isn't exactly romantic for it to be released on Valentine's Day. But it is one of the most anticipated games since its showing at E3 last year. "Twisted Metal" returns once again assembled with Twisted Disciples for the ultimate challenge of competence and destruction. Contestants have been chosen to compete and if they win they will get whatever prize they desire.
With an extremely destructible world, four groups play as these Twisted Disciples and battle it out for control to win the prize of one wish that is fulfilled by Calypso, the mastermind of this Twisted Metal tournament. The online system lets players fight through a varitey of new game modes and unleash destruction against up to 16 players.
"Twisted Metal" features a complete arsenal of weapons that gives players creative methods of mass destruction. Also, you get to choose from a variety of Twisted Vehicles, each of them are equipped with unique weapons that will destroy opponents. You also get to take advantage of Twisted flight, the Talon, a helicopter armed with a minigun turret.
"Twisted Metal" is a perfect gift for your significant other, I mean come on, what guy doesn't want something that involves cars, guns and mass destruction? Trust me, he will thank you for it.
"Twisted Metal" will be released today and will be available exclusively on the Playstation 3 platform.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More Richland Chronicle News Articles
Recent Richland Chronicle News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR RICHLAND CHRONICLE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST RICHLAND CHRONICLE NEWS
RECENT RICHLAND CHRONICLE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Peace of Mind in Retirement
- Florida Remains Launch Pad to Space Thanks to Private Firms
- 9 out of 10 Americans More Likely to Come to London...
- Meeting the Health Care Needs of Next-Generation Consumers
- Katy Perry Helps Support Teachers and Students
- The Great Divide: Balancing Travel and Protecting...
- What Would It Take to Get You to the Dentist?
- Say Cheese! How What You Eat Affects Your Smile
- Headed to the Dentist? Beware of Backflow
- Student Backpacks Are Literally a Big Pain